 Star Wars / 14718
    Re: MOC Coruscant Public Transport —Brian Tobin
   Hey AC, I just noticed your custom minifigs...VERY COOL! If I'm not mistaken, I think the headgear for the Rebel Endor soldiers and the Imperial figures are all Hasbro/Kenner ones, either removable (Endor soldier and Naval Trooper) or "surgically (...) (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: MOC Coruscant Public Transport —Amado C. Pinlac
   Brian, Now we'll have to hunt you down for exposing our secret ingredients! Actually discovered these by accident after the toys all got mixed up in the same boxes. Regards, ACPin & Sons (...) (22 years ago, 29-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)