 Star Wars / 14672
  Re: Republic Fighter Tank MOC

I admit, It would be GREAT as an official set, what with the clone troopers and all those dark red pieces. But I do have a negative comment about the design; It looks REALLY blocky, especially up front in the "nose" section. Plus, it looks about (...) (22 years ago, 24-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Republic Fighter Tank MOC

You're more than welcome to use what you like from our design. However, we're much more interested in seeing your version of what you say are flaws in our design. Regards, ACPin & Sons (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)