 Star Wars / 14670
    Yellow Mace in official LEGO product... —Derek Schin
   Not sure if anyone has mentioned (or seen) this yet, but in the Nov/Dec LEGO Magazine, there is a huge Episode II diorama built by two LEGO Model Builders. It's of the Geonosian arena, and Mace is confronting Count Dooku and Jango on the balcony (...) (22 years ago, 24-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Yellow Mace in official LEGO product... —Ethan Savickas
     (...) I'm pretty sure that version of Mace was made only for that specific diorama, and wasn't an official LEGO product. It looks like he was cobbled together from an Anakin skywalker head and a standard jedi torso. I could be wrong, but I'm still (...) (22 years ago, 24-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

         Re: Yellow Mace in official LEGO product... —Derek Schin
      (...) I should add that it definitely wasn't from an actual set, and that you're right about what parts they used to create him (and that he was made only for that diorama). However, it IS the first "official" sight we've had of Mace or Lando, and I (...) (22 years ago, 24-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

         Re: Yellow Mace in official LEGO product... —Gregory Cook
     (...) Me too. Does anyone seriously feel so strongly about the stupid "all must be yellow, we must all be Borg" argument that they're willing to have a hairpiece-less Mace who looks like Lobot, and indeed, a Lando who looks like Lobot with hair? (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Yellow Mace in official LEGO product... —Bruce Schlickbernd
     (...) I suppose this will spark yet another controversy on the one-pale-color-fits-all Lego minifig policy, but at least they have stopped being utter cowards by not producing Mace or Lando. Bruce (attempting to resist jokes about Samuel L Jackson (...) (22 years ago, 24-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Yellow Mace in official LEGO product... —Jeffrey M. Szklennik
   Woohoo! Glad others noticed it too! maybe I'll make one for myself with the same pieces to have a semi-official Mace... Jeff (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)