 Star Wars / 14553
  New Digital Pics of my Shuttle, Y-wing, and Snowspeeder

Hi all! Haven't posted in a while. I've been busy with the digital camera I've obtained, taking pictures that reveal in much more detail my Star Wars customs, including interior shots. Some of you might have already seen these three coming down the (...) (22 years ago, 10-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Digital Pics of my Shuttle, Y-wing, and Snowspeeder

All fantastic stuff Brian, but I've gotta say that your Snowspeeder stands out IMO. I know that some will naysay the MegaBlocks pieces in there, but even if you were to take them out, the model would still rock. The construction of that miserably (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Digital Pics of my Shuttle, Y-wing, and Snowspeeder

Thanks, Gil! I'm just happy to finally be able to show some of the details better. As for the speeder, it's amazing how many questions I've gotten about the front! I remember when it first struck me to use an airplane tailwing piece turned (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)