 Star Wars / 14504
  Re: Who made the Star Destroyer?

I'd like to think that the Master Builders at LEGO were inspired by some of the AFOL creations, most particularly Jeff Jardine's ISD Pursuer ((URL) which preceded the official set by several weeks and is a simmilar design... I hope we'll see more (...) (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Who made the Star Destroyer?

(...) I think a few weeks might be cutting it a bit fine to bring a set to market! I think the main inspiration is seeing that their customers are willing to put some huge models together. I'm sure the Master Builders at Lego love doing this sort of (...) (22 years ago, 4-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)