 Star Wars / 14482
  Re: UCS Naboo Starfighter 2.0

(...) You've got to be a Lugnet member using the web-interface in order to highlight or spotlight a post. You don't have to be a Lugnet member to post to Lugnet, but there are lots of cool tidbits you get for being a member ($10 fee currently) A (...) (22 years ago, 1-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

  Re: UCS Naboo Starfighter 2.0

(...) Ahh...cool, thanks. I'll eventually be a full member (Gareth, take note, your problem might just lie in your attitude). Right now I'm happy just being able to post. Thanks again. -Stefan- (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)