 Star Wars / 1437
Re: SW E1 picts are up: 7121 Naboo Swamp, 7101 Lightsaber Duel, 7111 Droid Fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 22:41:17 GMT

7111 Droid Fighter

Wow.  Is this the first time in recent years TLG has done an official • Microfig
scale model?

I think I have to disappoint you. I think it is a minifig-scale robotic
fighter. As the name states: A droid fighter, unmanned but at the scale of a
minifig.

Gerwin