 Star Wars / 1406
Re: SW E1 picts are up: 7121 Naboo Swamp, 7101 Lightsaber Duel, 7111 Droid Fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 14:36:02 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Steve Bliss writes:
On Mon, 19 Apr 1999 03:52:47 GMT, "James Mathis" <jmathis@arctic.nmt.edu>
wrote:

The rest of the picts of box covers and backs are up at my web site for the
other E1 sets I got:

7121 Naboo Swamp

Cool stuff: clear 4x4 radar dish, clear Star Wars Cannon pieces.  And Jar
Jar, the brown cape, solid gray light sabre hilts...

yup, agreed.

Not cool: 1x2 bricks with vertical clips. :(  The first sign of Star Wars
Jr.

<blink blink>  bricks with clips are Jr?  I find those very useful!  It means
that I have that many more options whenever I want to use a clip.  The pieces
they are using, for example, are very difficult to simulate with the tradition
1x1 plate w/clip.

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/