 Star Wars / 14338
  Re: how large would the ISD be compared to the Enterprise-D?

(...) And your scale's off. the ISD is 1600 meters, the Enterprise under 700, so the ISD should be over twice as long. Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (22 years ago, 16-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: how large would the ISD be compared to the Enterprise-D?

(...) Using the picture Joe posted, I redid the scales. 1600/641 = ~2.496. With that in mind, I think this picture is a little more on scale. (URL) Spears MichLUG - (URL) Page - (URL) (22 years ago, 16-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: how large would the ISD be compared to the Enterprise-D?

(...) Sorry, gang...I used the scale that was mentioned at the beginning of this thread. Completely forgot the numbers. This looks more reasonable. Thanks for the clarifications! Joe Meno (...) (22 years ago, 16-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: how large would the ISD be compared to the Enterprise-D?

(...) Sorry, didn't use the actual lengths, but the size ratio that was mentioned earlier in this thread. My mistake. Joe Meno (...) (22 years ago, 16-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: how large would the ISD be compared to the Enterprise-D?

(...) Unfortunately, you're still using a pic of a Victory Class SD, which isn't as large as an Imperial Class, so technically it's still incorrect. <gdr> ~GAMH (22 years ago, 16-Oct-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)