 Star Wars / 14247
Re: New teaser on FBTB.net: is that a TIE Bomber?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 22:10:05 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Stefan Garcia writes:
I'd say it's a TIE interceptor, but they don't show up in the Falcon-chase
scene.  And like you said Stéphane, it looks light gray  on the top flap.
But I don't think there's an asteroid scene in EPI.  And in EPII, it's just
the Starfighter and the Slave I.

-Stefan--"random thoughts"-G.

I think it's a Tie Bomber. It's not a gray piece, I don't think, it's just a
black piece with glare, and that looks like a wing from the Y-Wing/Vader's
Tie set on the tie fighter.  I hope it is!
~Evan Butzlaff