 Star Wars / 14096
Re: I Ordered My 10030 Imperial Star Destroyer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 11:59:44 GMT

"Bob Hayes" <bobhayes1@aol.com> wrote in message
I went to the Lego web site and 10030 was available for order - "Preorder • this
item today, will ship by 06 Dec 2002"

I've ordered mine, due to ship by 13th Nov 2002 in the UK, going to be my
best birthday present ever (except I'm paying for it myself) - my birthday
is 14th Nov. I hope it ships early like my X-Wings did ;)

Dan