 Star Wars / 14095
Re: Star Destroyer: ages 16+
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 01:18:50 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, William R. Ward writes:

Did anyone else notice the age listing on the 10030?  I don't think
LEGO has ever required you to be (nearly) an AFOL to build one of
their sets before...
That won't stop me!!! (wait a minute, I don't have enough $$$).
Let me rephrase that, the age won't stop me, but sadly the price will. : (

If this sells well, then we're going to see a whole new world of large
LEGO ships, I think.  I think this is a trial balloon at marketing to
adults...
Hmm.  What a future for me then : )
Hasta La Vista, Sean

--Bill.