 Star Wars / 14034
  UCS Star Destroyer: #6989 giant wheels in Gray!

Hey all, After some time to let my breathing return to its normal rhythm, I looked through the pictures again. (URL) engines do appear to have 8x8 radar dishes in gray and a 6x6 solid dish in trans-light blue (new part). If this is true then it (...) (22 years ago, 25-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: UCS Star Destroyer: #6989 giant wheels in Gray!

He. My mom bought me my RBR (I am 29, btw) for Xmas last year. So I immediately called her and sent her the link for the ISD. So I think That will my Xmas gift from mom. Of course my wife doesn't think my mom should be getting me gifts--gifts are (...) (22 years ago, 26-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)