 Star Wars / 13967
    Re: Newest UCS set... —John Radtke
   (...) Holy bulk grey parts pack, Batman! That's not so say I'm not also barfing for joy at the model. Hmmm, how many, how many.... John #388 (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Newest UCS set... —Andreas Engel
   Hi Why are all you out there so excited about a very expensive giant model in all light gray? I mean light gray is one of 2 colors (besides white) which is not very resistent against ageing and daylight. And trying to find a dark closet to store (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Newest UCS set... —William R. Ward
   (...) It's not a giant model as much as a bulk parts pack. Why would you leave the model assembled when you could use all those grey plates to build MOC's? (...) Blue also has this problem. --Bill. (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)