 Star Wars / 13910
Re: BIG Shuttle update....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 21:11:54 GMT

Great Pics, Matt!

My Shuttle is close in size and is pretty heavy, but yours, with it's
thicker wings and reinforced features must weigh at least 30 percent more!Do
you ever try to "swoosh" it? Again, nice work...the Emperor would be most
pleased...

Brian

In lugnet.starwars, Matt Sekerak writes:
Hi everyone.  Made some minor adjustments to the big shuttle sculpture:

-Scaled down vertical stabilizer (not very noticable)
-Re-designed vertical stab-to-fuselage fairing
-Added the rear twin laser cannon
-Added front fuselage vents
-Gave it some feet
-Added pics with wings down