 Star Wars / 13905
  Re: Cruiser

I'll try this again in SW! Nice work, Stefan. I really like the landing gear and adaptation of the UCS scale into minifig scale! Brian (...) (22 years ago, 9-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Cruiser

(...) Thanks for the kind words! The landing gear was one of the hardest parts actually, as far as getting it to look right folded up. As far as supporting it, the second leg might not be needed any more, since putting them at 90 degrees really (...) (22 years ago, 9-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)