 Star Wars / 13903
    Re: Cruiser —Jason Spears
   (...) Very nice ship. Lots of interesting greebles. I love that it connects to the moonbases. Great addition. Plus it has a really nice overall shape. Something about that crest on the front says "tough" to me. Like this ship could take a beating (...) (22 years ago, 9-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Cruiser —Stefan Garcia
   (...) Thanks. (...) Greebles? (...) With a couple plates on the feet, that is. :^P (...) Just don't hit the nose. This is it after it got home from the meeting. (URL) might need a wee bit of strengthening... (...) -Stefan- (22 years ago, 9-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)