 Star Wars / 13891
  Re: BIG Shuttle

(...) Wow - verry impressive. Why this didn't receive a greater response is a mystery. Did you build it in grey because of a lack of white parts? It seems everyone else (including TLC) has done it in white. Jeff J (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: BIG Shuttle

(...) Thanks much, Jeff! Why grey, you ask. Well, I try to model my SW MOCs after the official miniatures and matte paintings of ILM as illustrated in the popular book Industrial Light and Magic: The Art of Special Effects. If you were to leaf (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)