 Star Wars / 13870
  B'Omarr Monk MOCs

Hello all. I've updated my B'Omarr Monk figures (using the monster Studios "brain" head and a few other minor improvements). You can see them both here: (URL) and thanks! -Bruce Brucey-Wan's Homepage - (URL) (22 years ago, 2-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: B'Omarr Monk MOCs

(...) Whoo! That looks great. It's nice to see such work and detail in even the more obscure "characters". For anybody in the dark, you can find out a great deal by reading the book "Tales from Jabba's Palace", or if you aren't enough of a SW (...) (22 years ago, 2-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: B'Omarr Monk MOCs

Thanks Josh. It's harder to do a character with such little screen time and not much more in the way of photos, but I did what I could. I'm sure the abdomen design can be used for something else... we'll see. Also, thanks for the history lesson ;) (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.starwars)