 Star Wars / 13860
  Re: New Syngress Dark Side Mindstorms book!

Hi Dan Your site says the author is "Ferrari M.", while the authors are Kevin Clague, Søren Rolighed, Miguel Agullo, Hideaki Yabuki. My brother and I didn't have any role in the 10 Cool LEGO book series (though I'd be proud of having contributed to (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.books, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: New Syngress Dark Side Mindstorms book!

(...) I'll try - we get our data from our suppliers, so I have to convince them to change it. They might have trouble with that ø though - not sure if their PICK database can handle extended chars :P My SQL Server won't mind though :) (...) Our (...) (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.books, lugnet.robotics)