 Star Wars / 13829
  Padme's Gauntlet Run

Check out our latest work from our homepage, Padme's Gauntlet Run; (URL) found some use for Legos as props for the diorama. This is the scene where Padme runs through the gauntlet of machines that build the parts for the battle droids in Geonosis. (...) (22 years ago, 17-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc)