 Star Wars / 13737
Re: Custom Droideka Destroyer Droid
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 03:05:00 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jason Allemann writes:
Hey Guys,

Check out my latest MOC of a Droideka Destroyer Droid, inspired by some
Bionicle Bohrak sets I recently picked up.

http://www.truedimensions.com/lego/customs/droideka/droideka.htm

Let me know what you think!

Jason

Outstanding!

You must be sure to get this on FBTB.net and Bionicle Zone.

In retrospect, it seems the obvious thing to do with Bohrok; when I first got
those sets, I thought they were somewhat reminiscent of droidekas, but never
made the leap.

The best thing is that it's not very parts intensive.  I often here people
complaining that they don't have enough parts to build anything cool; here's
evidence that it's not the parts, but the ingenuity that creates great MOC's.

Again, great job!  I can't say enough good things...

Later, Chris