 Star Wars / 13727
  Free e-mail.

If you've read any of my posts you know that whenever I attempt a reply from my e-mail source it automatically starts a new thread. Now trhis has been really pissin' me off and I would like to know if anyone out there knows any solution to this. (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Reply Posing Problem - User?

Tim, your supposed to open the Post of interest, then click on the reply tab. Then fill out your info and compose your reply, then hit "Post" Lugnet Server sends your e-mail an authentication message. open the message and click on the encrypted (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Reply Posing Problem - User?

(...) Eric that's a great description of the process of posting and authentication... (and any newbies reading should pay attention if they're confused about how it works) ... but Tim's asking about why his posts break threading (they don't show up (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.admin.nntp)