 Star Wars / 13709
    Re: What's left? —Jeff Jardine
   (...) I believe you're thinking of a Star Destroyer. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong here: "Imperial Cruiser" is what they (the writers, film crew, etc) called the ship during filming of Star Wars, but it was never called so on screen. For (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: What's left? —Scott Runkle
     (...) The Imperial Star Destroyers are shown here: (URL) then there are the Super Star Destroyers: (URL) the ships from the movies can be accessed from this menu: (URL) that helps clear up any confusion. -- Scott (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: What's left? —Mark Chittenden
   In the first movie, Star Wars (IV - A New Hope), the huge white wedge shaped ship was refered to as a "Imperial Cruiser" by Han Solo when they were blasting off from Tatoonine ("Looks like an Imperial Cruiser, our passengers must be hotter than I (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: What's left? —Orion Pobursky
   Mark, Your Email seem to wrong, did you change it? I've been trying to Email you about some part you authored -Orion (billthefish@yahoo.com) (22 years ago, 21-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: What's left? —Mark Chittenden
   It has changed nearly 6 months ago, and I've updated my profile here with the new email (mdublade@yahoo.com), but for some unknown reason when I post in the newsgroups it keeps showing the old (and very dead) AOL email. (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)