 Star Wars / 13637
    Final Jedi Duel —Amado C. Pinlac
   Check out our latest work from our homepage, the Final Jedi Duel between Vader and Luke; (URL) click on the thumbnail to get to the pics and your comments, critiques are appreciated. Regards, ACPin & Sons member #1500 Homepage (URL) Gallery (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc)

        Re: Final Jedi Duel —Amado C. Pinlac
   We've just uploaded the whole comic strip on our Brickshelf gallery. (URL) questions that we've gotten on our email; 1) Do you sell your works? Absolutely not! This question always comes up every time we post a new dio. 2) How many Imperial Shuttles (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)