 Star Wars / 13585
  Scanning and printing copies of decals

I was wondering if anyone had had any success using a colour inkjet and glossy paper to scan the decals on sets like the 7191 rather than using the original stickers. What would be the best kind of glue to use on the paper? (22 years ago, 22-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Scanning and printing copies of decals

I did that using my HP 970. I used some Epson 4x7 samples that I got for free and it really came out looking very good. I don't like to use stikers on my pieces. Ever since I was a kid I have not liked putting stickers on my pieces. (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)