 Star Wars / 13489
Re: Hi here!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 19:09:42 GMT

Thanx, man! I checked out your "Little bot" stuff a while ago, and man
was I impressed! Especially on how flexible/posable they all are. I
couldn't get the mech I am working on right now (pix hopefully today) to
do that in years! I'll have to try worm gear joints now that I realise
how effective they are. Also, I didn't get to see this but did the body
of those things bend?!?!? If so I am deeply impressed, in all the mecha
I've seen (mainly Geordan's and Mladen's) I've never seen that
accomplished. If those thing's body's didn't bend, I would suggest that
you work on that Idea, it would be sweet!

On Tue, 18 Jun 2002 18:20:30 GMT "Eric Sophie" <mylegomaster@cs.com>