 Star Wars / 13476
  Re: Mace Windu

Well, I woudn't go so far as saying LEGO should not produce color minifigs. I think, like many others and LEGO itself, that yellow skins for all minifigs is the best choice. It avoids dealing with racism issues and other topics like that. But, in (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mace Windu

(...) Yes, I see that lego would have problems, I just wanted my mace windu, I'm trying to make the rescue scene on Genosea, without the arena stands though. ~Evan Butzlaff (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)