 Star Wars / 13472
  Re: Mace Windu

(...) I agree. Why is it that in a toy-world (which Lego is, after all), color should matter? Is that what we want our children to learn? That color matters? Personally, I want all my minifigs to be shiney bright yellow people. That way, when I (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mace Windu

(...) Actually, what I was stating, was that it wouldn't be very cool if Lego made a yellow one. After all, everyone else can be yellow for all I care, but I'd like mace windu like he is in the movie. It would just be kind of disappointing. ~Evan (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.starwars)