 Star Wars / 13439
13438  |  13440
Subject:
Mace Windu...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.fun
Date:
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 13:17:28 GMT

hey all,
after reviewing the controversy over Mace Windu (not on this site...other
places), I have reason to believe that he is NOT becoming a dark jedi, as
his purple lightsaber suggests (blue+red=purple), but is...
<drumroll>
.
.
.
.
.
.
WOMAN!!!

This theory seems to make everything clear to me, it also explains the
destruction of the jedi (we know that anakin and palpatine would have a
tough time killing all of them off).  Mace Windu becomes transsexual, and
the jedi council does not know how to deal with it.  Therefore, the council
is divided into two sides - some defending, and some opposing Mace Windu,
thus destroying both sides.  Yoda is too wise to participate, and runs off
to Dagobah.  Palpatine seizes the moment of confusion and creates the Empire.

All too easy...

FUT lugnet.fun
stephen ;-)

gonna work on a pic...hehe ;-)