 Star Wars / 13438
13437  |  13439
Subject:
Racing hovercraft, some Star Wars stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 01:11:12 GMT

I added a new hovercraft to my page.  It's pretty similar to the teal one I
already made.  There's also a small Star Wars section with a starfighter and
a few pictures of characters.  Here's the squadron, Steve.  It can all be
found at:
http://icdweb.cc.purdue.edu/~martinam/MartianDesign/New.htm

Also, Greg Howell asked about guidelines for my buggies.  I guess the base
needs to be eight studs wide and about ten or eleven studs long.  Weapons or
decorative stuff can hang over the edge.  I think anything goes for weapons.
They just can't be unarmed.  The wheels shouldn't be much bigger or smaller
than the ones I used.  The driver shouldn't be completely enclosed.