 Star Wars / 1338
    Re: An Episode I Set Finally Revealed... —Tim Thomsen
   My thoughts on the Gungan Sub: I knew, sadly, that the bricks in question were blue. I was hoping they weren't but, well, there you are. It will be interesting to see how the actual sub compares to the Lego one. What is the "anchor" on the front? (...) (25 years ago, 18-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: An Episode I Set Finally Revealed... —Tim Coats
   (...) Take a look at the pictures for the Naboo Swamp box people just posted, at least on rec.toys.lego. It appears to have a jellyfish type creature in the background made of clear blue lego. Timbo (25 years ago, 19-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: An Episode I Set Finally Revealed... —Steve Bliss
   (...) I think that's a stand for the STAP. It appears to be a clear 4x4 radar dish, with a clear Star Wars Ion Cannon piece as the upright. Those seaweed pieces could be used with the radar dish (and another piece or two) to make a pretty good (...) (25 years ago, 19-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)