 Star Wars / 13356
  Re: The Chosen one and the balance of the force.

(...) And a while ago in (URL) Ahui Herrera wrote: (...) Now, I haven't heard any of these interviews, though I've seen at least 6 or so interviews with Lucas... Where are these? When were they filmed? When were they aired? Where were they aired? (...) (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Chosen one and the balance of the force.

(...) At (URL) there is a translation of an interview that Lucas did with a Japanese magazine. It includes the following statement by Lucas: "...both the prediction, and Qui-Gonn are correct - Anakin is the chosen one, and he did bring peace at last (...) (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)