 Star Wars / 13354
    Re: The Chosen one and the balance of the force. —Dave Schuler
   (...) Heh. I suppose he's referring to my "why can't you spell Anakin" jest. Fortunately, you took it in the lighthearted spirit in which it was intended. Admittedly, it could have seemed like an in-your-face insult if I'd been serious, so that's (...) (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: The Chosen one and the balance of the force. Suzanne D. Rich
   (...) Just to let you guys know, I was 'tipped off' to watch this thread and did so. While I found it worthy of keeping an eye on, I wasn't concerned about anything I read so far. BTW, :-) I've enjoyed having an excuse to follow this discussion. (...) (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)