 Star Wars / 13321
    Death Star Emperor's Throne Room —Amado C. Pinlac
   Our latest work, Death Star Emperor's Throne Room has just been added to our homepage. (URL) click on the thumbnail to get to the pics and let us know what you think about it. We think you'll enjoy this one as much as our previous work. Regards, (...) (22 years ago, 25-May-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc)

        Re: Death Star Emperor's Throne Room —Joe Meno
     Man on man, you only get better. Great job! One question, tho...where did you getthe Emperor's Throne Wimdow? Just curious. Joe Meno (22 years ago, 26-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

         Re: Death Star Emperor's Throne Room —Amado C. Pinlac
     (...) Thanks for the compliments Joe. You're not the only one asking about that. It's actually from the Hasbro deluxe electronic Emperor Palpatine figure. One of my sons suggested that it would make for a better diorama than the one that came with (...) (22 years ago, 26-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Death Star Emperor's Throne Room —Amado C. Pinlac
   Many thanks again for the response on our latest work and I’ve just completed uploading all of the pics in our Brickshelf gallery. Some of the questions from our email are also posted. (URL) many Imperial Shuttles did you buy to get the Royal (...) (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)