 Star Wars / 1330
  Re: SW at TRU May 1, 12:01 am

John Neal wrote in message <3717D810.5AA0F9F@us...st.net>... (...) it (...) I lived in Wisconsin for 17 years, so I like the snow. I think I have reverse SAD. I'll take the snow (and the SW Lego) any day. At least I'm moving out next month, back to (...) (25 years ago, 17-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: SW at TRU May 1, 12:01 am

I asked my local Toys R Us Manager about what would be available at the midnight sale and he said Hasbro. I asked about Any Star Wars Lego stuff and he said any Star Wars related Lego stuff would be released as soon as it came in. He seemed kind of (...) (25 years ago, 18-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: SW at TRU May 1, 12:01 am

(...) Amen to that! Has anyone encountered a store receiving a second or additional shipment of sets? So far around here, noone has received more than one, and they always go the first day. I'm still looking for the snowspeeder, and once I get some (...) (25 years ago, 18-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: SW at TRU May 1, 12:01 am

(...) You say you suffer from DAS? DAS WAS?[1] (...) [1] A little Deutsche humor, nicht wahr? Spiel Gut, John (...) (25 years ago, 18-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: SW at TRU May 1, 12:01 am

I talked to my local one here in Battle Creek Michigan and was told that Episode 1 stuff would be held. He wasn't sure if they were going to hold the other stuff. In article <FAD57t.7IM@lugnet.com>, tthom@gateway.net says... (...) (25 years ago, 18-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)