 Star Wars / 13286
  Re: The Real Chosen One?

(...) He's like the droid equivalent of a Swiss army knife! He'd be handy around the house. "Now where'd I put that screwdriver...oh, thanks R2!" - Bob (22 years ago, 22-May-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: The Real Chosen One?

R2 is Batman's utility belt in a canister. (...) (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: The Real Chosen One?

I've been picking up the Star Wars Fact File in Australia over here, and it never mentions R2's built-in rockets on his two outer traction arms. It would seem then that we're not the only ones who aren't caught up on SW facts! :-) If you browse over (...) (22 years ago, 26-May-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun)