 Star Wars / 13263
13262  |  13264
Subject:
Short Pants
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 22 May 2002 05:06:02 GMT

I don't know if people have discussed this one yet, but what does everyone
think of the diminutive-torsos?  I first saw them in the Dooku/Yoda set I
got a while back, and of course, they are also in the extremely popular
Slave I (and the Potter goblins).  What do people think?  Personally, while
I think it's great to finally have some shorter lego people, the fact that
the legs don't move really bugs me.  Do you think it would have been
tremendously difficult to add "hinges" to the legs?  Just wondering.

KEith