 Star Wars / 13230
    Re: target flyer(jango's slave I) —Peter Guenther
   (...) I bought two at my local Target. From Bricks to Bothans (www.fbtb.net) reports that rather than fight it, Target is just honoring the price (though I doubt they'll restock). It was supposed to be the Jango Fett Technic Figure, not the Slave I. (...) (22 years ago, 20-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: target flyer(jango's slave I) —Travis Yanke
     (...) I figured the same about the restocking part as well. guess i'll be stopping by ours tonight so see if they have the set there and will honor the price. (22 years ago, 20-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: target flyer(jango's slave I) —Mark Papenfuss
   (...) I got it with no problems at all last night. The sale signs were posted, there were 5 left on the shelf, I grabbed 2 of them and there was no problem. The checkout girl even said that it was a great deal. After she finished ringing me up I (...) (22 years ago, 20-May-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.shopping)