 Star Wars / 13194
    Re: Anakin's Speeder —Dave Schuler
   (...) I've seen the Podrace at a local KB Toys for about $40--if you're looking for one, maybe you should try there. No luck on the Falcon, alas... Dave! (22 years ago, 15-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Anakin's Speeder —Josh Opotzner
     (...) Thanks for the tip, though a local K-Mart has one for $40 too. I have nothing against the set, in fact I think it'd be pretty cool to buy the Podrace and Watto's Junkyard for a pod line-up, but I have to have priorities :) I'll probably pick (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Anakin's Speeder —Ken Chui
   (...) The Mos Espa Podrace set is on clearance just about everywhere I turn. I picked it up originally at MEIJER for ~$40, but I eventually found a lower price at TRU for under $35. I even managed to find Mint boxes of this set, along with Watto's (...) (22 years ago, 17-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)