 Star Wars / 13158
    UCS TIE Fighter & Deconstructions —Amado C. Pinlac
   You’ll find the UCS TIE Fighter that we’ve built from the UCS TIE Interceptors that we got on clearance from TRU at our Brickshelf gallery. (URL) for the tremendous response on the deconstruction of the Sarlacc Pit. Though not as complicated as the (...) (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc)

        Re: UCS TIE Fighter & Deconstructions —Amado C. Pinlac
   Here are the questions on my email which might be of interest to some of you. Were the UCS TIE Interceptors on sale at TRU priced at $69.99 each? Nope, they were on the clearance bins for $29.99 each. Granted the boxes were not mint and some were (...) (22 years ago, 12-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)