 Star Wars / 13099
  Re: Where is the Queen?

<snip> (...) What makes me mad is that LEGO tries to stay neutral on all issues (yellow faces for almost everyone, this is a toy for all kids) yet as my wife pointed out it's NOT! There are more 'male' minifigs that 'female', there are more 'male' (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Where is the Queen?

Padme was also in Anakin's Podracer ($14.99). j. (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)