 Star Wars / 13084
13083  |  13085
Subject:
Newsgroups:
Date:
Thu, 2 May 2002 17:17:47 GMT

SPOILER SPACE
.
My copy of the Episode II soundtrack arrived today - I was just playing
track 13 (Confrontation with Count Dooku and Finale) and lo and behold,
about a minute before the end title music what do we hear - the glorious
"Imperial March" theme first heard in ESB.  I guess this plays whilst we see
the thousands of Clone Troopers march into their ships to go to war (I
finished the book the other day).

NOW I'm ready!!

Can't wait...can't wait...can't wait...

Regards,