 Star Wars / 13059
  Re: S@H "Special Edition" Catalog

(...) Was the description of the Red Baron new? That was what really stood out to me---it was described as being from WWI. None of this "famous plane of the early part of the 20th century" nonsense we saw with the Sopwith Camel---TLC actually (...) (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: S@H "Special Edition" Catalog

(...) Um, there is a lot of text but they have it both ways (yes, I got one of these in the mail today, unf. my mailperson mangled it a bit)... top: "the Fokker Dr 1 was one of the most famous planes of the early 20th century, known primarily as (...) (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)