 Star Wars / 13036
    Re: Ep.II Sets: I'm not that impressed —Kai Brodersen
   (...) If you take a look at this photo: (URL) will notice that the gunship in the movie is a bit open in the back. But really there are some major design flaws in the LEGO version. --Kai (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Ep.II Sets: I'm not that impressed —Knut Olaf Knutsen
     (...) Thanks :-) I think the LEGO version is a fairly good starting point for building a more authentic Gunship. I might pick up that cross-section book too. KO (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Ep.II Sets: I'm not that impressed —Daniel Crichton
   "Kai Brodersen" <kbrodersen@comcast.net> wrote in message news:GvBv5q.Lx4@lugnet.com... (...) That version appears to be a carrier rather than the gunship the LEGO model is supposed to portray. If you watch the TV spot that image was taken from (...) (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)