 Star Wars / 13035
  Re: Ep.II Sets: I'm not that impressed

(...) Preparing myself (and my girlfriend) for the release of Ep II, I picked up the Gunship last week. The price almost made me weep, but wow does it look good. It is huge, mean and looks extremely purposeful. And it's got heaps of nifty parts! (...) (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ep.II Sets: I'm not that impressed

(...) If you take a look at this photo: (URL) will notice that the gunship in the movie is a bit open in the back. But really there are some major design flaws in the LEGO version. --Kai (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ep.II Sets: I'm not that impressed

(...) Thanks :-) I think the LEGO version is a fairly good starting point for building a more authentic Gunship. I might pick up that cross-section book too. KO (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

"Kai Brodersen" <kbrodersen@comcast.net> wrote in message news:GvBv5q.Lx4@lugnet.com... (...) That version appears to be a carrier rather than the gunship the LEGO model is supposed to portray. If you watch the TV spot that image was taken from (...) (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)