 Star Wars / 12992
Re: §Infer Monkeys for Parrots!§
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 04:24:45 GMT

mo's treatise on monkeys:

Monkeys are evil to their very brown cores.

Monkeys can do everything we can do, but better (they're just lazy, is all).

It would not surprise me to learn that at least one monkey is sitting on the
LEGO Company's board of directors.

I guess it can also be said that since I pick on monkeys frequently, I
thought it was time to give parrots their due (if a monkey were colorful and
had wings, it would probably be a parrot).

Now that THAT'S out of the way, when do we get to start bringing our
oppressors down?

mo
www.galacticbrick.com
Monkey-friends only

In lugnet.people, Richard Noeckel writes:
                ~Infer Monkeys for Parrots!
          (My Gawd, we’re the same person?)

{see comments within…}
http://www.galacticbrick.com/polls/poll_4-24-02.html

{also, see comments below..}

Monica Wilbur wrote:
A shopping cart full of wild monkeys would be entertaining too,
but they're so hard to find in stores nowadays...

If a killer monkey forced its scruffy way into my home, first thing
I'd do is run and grab my neighbor's cat. Offer it up as a sacrifice
to appease the monkey's wrath.

When a monkey with sharp teeth and no conscience goes after your rare
Star Wars LEGO mini-figs, you have two options: (1) Curse your butler
for letting the monkey in the house, or (2) Close your eyes.
If you can't see the monkey, he can't see you.

What kinda sick *monkey fetish* do we share?
Is it the feces throwin’ thing… cause I'm not into that!

And another thing, why are our monkeys inherently evil?¿?¿
Aren’t most fluffy, furry prime-apes regarded as intelligent,
beautiful creatures?

Sooo, what-up with us?
Was it “Planet of the Apes.”
(Yah, I too wanted to break into the zoo @ night
and rid us of those unholy jungle dwellers!)

Therefore, because of this fated connection, I believe that we
shouldn’t fight the ‘pre-ordained prophesy’ to join forces and
brig down our soon to be oppressors!!!

           I'm no longer alone,

                                         --==RïçhårÐ==--

For the full Monkey escapades :