 People / 3122
Re: §Infer Monkeys for Parrots!§
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 05:13:07 GMT

when do we get to start bringing our oppressors down?

Excellent,

We move into action upon daybreak!
(I've already been in conversation with  B 1  &  B 2...
They want in on our campaign. They appear to have a personal vendetta
against these foul feces throwers.)  http://www.abc.net.au/children/bananas/

            Let the liberation begin,

                                                --==RïçhårÐ==--

-You can’t go wrong with monkey humor!

http://www.abc.net.au/children/bananas/photos/album.htm

In lugnet.people, Monica Wilbur writes:
mo's treatise on monkeys:

Monkeys are evil to their very brown cores.

Monkeys can do everything we can do, but better (they're just lazy, is all).

It would not surprise me to learn that at least one monkey is sitting on the
LEGO Company's board of directors.

I guess it can also be said that since I pick on monkeys frequently, I
thought it was time to give parrots their due (if a monkey were colorful and
had wings, it would probably be a parrot).

Now that THAT'S out of the way, when do we get to start bringing our
oppressors down?

mo
www.galacticbrick.com
Monkey-friends only