 Star Wars / 1296
    Re: Picture of Naboo Fighter box found —David Blomberg
   (...) I can't tell if the foot is separate from the leg... but the legs look like one piece. It looks like the droid has 8 pieces: head, neck, torso 2 arms pelvis + 2 legs piece 2 feet (maybe, if they are not part of the legs/pelvis) what makes up a (...) (25 years ago, 16-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Picture of Naboo Fighter box found —Ben Gatrelle
     Skeletons have 6 pieces 1 head, 1 torso, 2 legs, 2 arms Battle Droids (IMO) have both legs as one molded piece. I can only see one clip between the legs where they attach to the torso, plus two arms, I think the neck is attached to the torso, the (...) (25 years ago, 16-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Picture of Naboo Fighter box found —Christopher Tracey
   It looks to me as if they are composed of five pieces: head/neck(one piece) torso 2 arms hips/legs (one piece that clips onto the torso without independently moving legs Skeletons are made up of six pieces (head/torso/2arms/2legs) I wonder if the (...) (25 years ago, 16-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Picture of Naboo Fighter box found —Thomas Main
   Christopher Tracey wrote: <snip> (...) Wow...that would be great...suddenly we would have minifigs height-compatible with framed 1x3x4 doors of the late '70s....I would want a bunch :) -- Thomas Main main@appstate.edu (25 years ago, 16-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)