 Star Wars / 12959
  7133 Bounty Hunter....

Just finished the two speeders. Anakin's is okay...lots of good parts. Zam Wessell's speeder, however, is surprisingly cool. The following is what the pictures don't reveal: Within the structure there are some Technic parts and rubber bands (!) that (...) (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7133 Bounty Hunter....

Actually I want to tell you that the Episode II comic book has been released in my local Barnes and Noble in Chicago and there's a lot of interesting surprises! It costs $17.50 tax (small price for all the movie secrets, I think). Dave. (...) (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7133 Bounty Hunter....

He's right. I won't give it away either, but, man did that weird me out.... Dave (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7133 Bounty Hunter....

Yeah, kinda creepy isn't it? Like, Dr. Who creepy. (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7133 Bounty Hunter....

Shivers down ones spine I'd say but were giving it away. shhh... Dave (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7133 Bounty Hunter....

(...) I've been ignoring this set as it has so many new colors I figured I'd just get frustrated. But I got it for Christmas. Neato. I like the wings/scimitars although I found the release mechanism somewhat tricky to put together correctly. One (...) (22 years ago, 25-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7133 Bounty Hunter....

(...) Did you insert a gray brick into the cockpit where Zam sits? If so, remove that brick and insert the white one. Now you should have two gray bricks for the wings/scimitars. (the white brick in the instructions looks gray, but it's not) (...) (...) (22 years ago, 25-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars)